Save or Die?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This roleplay is 700 years after the Buu Saga. The entire place is based on Power Level and I would like to thank Blues Lights for the templates and everything.

Dragon Balls

Masaro
    Masaro
    Admin

Dragon Balls Empty Dragon Balls

Post  Masaro Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:39 pm

The dragonball system is pretty simple really. There is one ways you can get Dragon Balls.

First: The first way to get a Dragon Ball is to notice a Mod or Admin, after doing this you explain to him why getting the Dragon Ball is important. You can PM a Mod or Admin and simply do it 1 per 4 days

21 January: I GOT A DRAGON BALL!
    Four Days Later
    25 January: I GOT A DRAGON BALL.
    Etc: So really the system is easy. If you would like a Dragon Ball, please PM an admin or mod ASAP.

PS: Once you have granted your first wish you must wait a month from the day. (If the day you wished on was 21 of January you would be able to start collecting on 21 of February.)
    You might also need to fight for the dragon balls. Otherwise i'd like to make sure you are happy in the RPG. If you have any other questions then please contact me!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:46 pm