Save or Die?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This roleplay is 700 years after the Buu Saga. The entire place is based on Power Level and I would like to thank Blues Lights for the templates and everything.

Creating Your Character!

Masaro
    Masaro
    Admin

Creating Your Character! Empty Creating Your Character!

Post  Masaro Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Simply use the below to fill in everything about your character.

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] Your character's name, please choose a reasonable name.
    [b]Nickname(s):[/b] Anything your character is called aside from his/her name.
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female, simply type your character's gender.
    [b]Age:[/b] Your characters age, can be any, but be reasonble and make sure your characters acts his/her age.
    [b]Appearance[/b] Expound upon your character's hair, eyes, physique and clothing. Please be descriptive.
    [b]Picture:[/b] A picture of your character, optional but please be descriptive in Appearance if you don't know how to sprite, we also welcome Pixel Art.
    [b]Location:[/b] Where your character starts, choose from the Planets on the main page.

[b]Race:[/b] Your character's race, refer to Playable Races.

[b]Character Card:[/b]
    [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/hobbitkid37/card_template_vortex2.png[/IMG]

[b]Power Level:[/b] 200
    [b]Stats[/b]
    [b]STR:[/b]
    [b]FOC:[/b]
    [b]END:[/b]
    [b]AGI:[/b]
    You begin with 105 stat points (5 starter bonus) to distribute as you wish. This represents your percentage of skill in each area of fighting. Though you will be able to obtain extra points by simply being good at role-playing. Or you complete paths.

[b]Character Trait:[/b] List your character trait here.

[b]Abilities:[/b] List your character's two abilities here.

[b]Technique List:[/b] List the techniques you have learned, please provide descriptions of the custom ones to prevent confusion. Custom techniques must be approved! You may choose 2 techniques to start.
    [color=orange]Ki Control:[/color] The user can focus and control their internal ki. Most commonly this is done through beams, or blasts, or some kinds of barriers. This is required for an external manifestation of ki.

----------------------------------

[b]Alignment:[/b] Good, Neutral, or Evil. Your actions of your character will change your alignment. If you are good and kill 50 NPC's then you will be classified Neutral, if you do it again you will be Evil... and so on.

[b]Personality:[/b] Your characters personality, how they act, how they feel, their morals, their likes and dislikes, mental disabilities, and anything else involving your characters psycological state. At least 50 Words.

[b]Weakness:[/b] What your character is afraid of, doesn't like to think about, disadvantages in battle, elements their bad against, ect. At least 3.
    [b]Strengths:[/b] What your character has experience in, their advantages in combat, any element they are good against, ect. you can have no more than your number of weaknesses.

[b]Motivation:[/b] Why is your character doing what he's doing? 50 words.

[b]History:[/b] Your character’s history. 100 words.

If you have any questions or suggestions please message me by either e-mailing me or PMing me straight away.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm